The Webster Steel AP wheelchair is a new product being supplied to the NHS and manufactured to the high standards required to allow this. ISO 7176 is the main standard used to control the quality. The wheelchairs is available in 4 sizes 15″x16″ 16″x16″ 17″x17″ and 19″x17″ The wheelchair can carry 130kg and is transportable. The wheelchair is supplied with an attendant controlled retarding brake with separate locking brake. The footrests are flip up and swing away to allow easy access, and are height adjustable. The armrest is removable to allow side transfer.
Webster Steel Attendant Propelled
- A new product being supplied to the NHS, manufactured to the standards required to allow this. ISO 7176.
- The chair has a carrying capacity of 130kg and is transportable (Crash Tested)
- The wheelchair is supplied in a black frame with an attendant wheel and attendant controlled brakes
- The wheelchairs is available in 4 sizes to meet your requirements
- A range of cushions and accessories are available