The Webster REHAB X10-MWD Electric Power Wheelchair has a mixture of benefits from the FWD & RWD. The Front Wheel Drive version is better suited to small spaces (such as indoors) while the Rear Wheel Drive is best suited for open outdoor use. As such, this mid-wheel-drive version is perfect for every day general use. The chair has been fully tested to the International Standard ISO7176-19:2008 and the European standard EN12184:2014.
- FREE Home Assessment
- Crash Tested to ISO7176-19:2008
- Various Additions & Options Available
- Custom-built to your specifications – we provide a chair you can truly call your own
- Long lasting batteries
- Comes with Agilo Seating System and much more!
- Base price £5920 – this will vary depending on your requirements
- Maximum user weight 160kg
- Maximum speed 8/10/12.5km/h
- Batteries 50/60/78Ah
- Total length 1130mm
- Total width 635mm
- Seat depth 420 – 560mm
- Seat width 420 – 540mm
- Seat height (cushion excluded) 390mm
- Ground clearance 75mm
- Backrest height 500 – 570mm (can be customised)
- Powered backrest recline 38° (optional extra)
- Powered tilt in space 45° (optional extra)
- Powered seat lift 300mm (optional extra)
- Drive wheels (Puncture Protected) 3.00 x 8
- Castor wheels (Puncture Protected) 180 x 45
If you would like more information and a free-of-charge Home Assessment, contact us below.