Maximise your mobility with a Rehasense rollator you can depend upon. The Explorer offers a walking frame as solid as a rock but as light as a feather and gives you the support you deserve at weights 200kg and below. With the Explorer in your hands you are well-equipped and free – the only question is, what’s your next destination?
FOLDABLE AND EASY TO CARRY
No messing about when you’re out and about – the Explorer folds easily and stays that way with the locking system that doubles up as an ergonomically shaped carrying handle.
STEADY AND DURABLE
This is a sturdy yet lightweight aluminium frame you can count on, tested and approved for the maximum user weight of 200 kg. The brake mechanism is light yet responsive. Soft wheels constructed with double polyurethane layers.
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE PUSH HANDLES
The Explorer’s push handles are height adjustable from 78cm to 112cm. The seat heights are 53cm (medium) and 62cm (large) with an extra wide 53cm seat case. User comfort is ensured with soft wheels to absorb much of the turbulence of an outdoor environment.
Don’t worry about reaching the end of the day and feeling the strain in your knuckles – ergonomically shaped hand grips provide comfortable fit for your hands all day long. Smooth action on the hand brakes further reduces stress.
- Smooth adjustable handle height and dual-function handbrakes – pull up for retardant brake, push down to lock the brake and park the rollator
- Rock-solid lightweight aluminium construction ensures durability at user weights of up to 200kg
- Practical, easy-to-remove shopping bag with quick-release clips
- Medium to suit body height 150cm-180cm
- Large to suit body height 170cm-210cm
See the manufacturer’s brochure here – EXPLORER EN R5 R Healthcare